A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

World-Wide Writing Community

If you have read along with my blog, you know that I like/love those milestone posts! One day I may need to look back at some of them to check on an event; like who was there, where it was etc. A memory refresher, if you will. 

What I've also learned about writing is that everyone has a story - of course! Those #celebratingothers stories I have posted in the past have all been wonderful. My goal is to slant my writings towards that once again in 2022. I believe I've got a line up in the coming months to share some fantastic people (cue up the Chris Young song - Famous Friends). 

One of the best moves I did was sign up for Seth Godin's Akimbo's Writing in Community 1 during the Covid lockdown - the first one began on June 9, 2020. Even if I don't post in this Blogger forum, I do write and post daily there (now Writing in Community 3). I write with people from all over the world and it is very cool. All genres. Safe to explore anything you want to write about without judgment. 

If you are reading this and wonder if this would be something you may be interested in (writing, but there are other Akimbo workshops too) check out this website full of information:  https://www.akimbo.com/go

BSoleille!

Terri

A meet up with two writers in Boulder, Co this summer: Angus Lockyer, Bill, me and Annette Mason!


No comments: