A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, December 17, 2021

Christmas Customer Quilts are DONE!

Whether or not anyone reads this, my backlog of Christmas quilts are done! I am over the moon that now I can enjoy the holiday. I've got one more baby quilt to Longarm quilt, but that won't take me too long to do. I'll take the weekend off and finish Baby Reid's quilt on Monday, or at least that is my plan. 

I need to step away from my machines for a spell. 

I'll refresh myself with some Christmas baking and watching some holiday movies. That should definitely get me into the holiday spirit.

BSoleille!  The photo below is a huge repair I did on a 40 year old quilt. I used my scalpel (scissors) and DSM (domestic sewing machine - table top) to meticulously cut and sew squares on top of the ripped and torn out ones. My client was ecstatic at the surgery and transformation for use once again. That is always my mantra! Use the Quilts!!

Terri





No comments: