A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Posts That Never Made It (Draft #1)

When I mentioned yesterday that I reached 3000 posts, that also included the (6) posts that are still in draft mode.

I then figured why not add them to this bunch? Out of six, a couple draft posts were not done—actually half-written. I am going to include them anyway. Here is the first one dated March 22, 2012:

Daughter done with teenage years

A big shout of Happy Birthday wishes to my 20 year old daughter, Olivia. She is a beautiful, kind and compassionate young lady and I'm proud to be her mother! A true blessing in my life that's for sure!

Of course, these sentiments still ring true (9) years hence! 

I did not have a photo selected yet, so I'm including this one.



Olivia and Me (November 2021 at the US Supreme Court Building)



No comments: