A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas 2021 and My 3000th POST!

Christmas Haiku

Merry Christmas Everyone

Look: Santa's new ride

Ha! No more reindeer to feed.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday despite the virus wreaking havoc in our world. We have a nice sunny day with a balmy temperature of 66 degrees as I write this. It's a good thing too (no snow), because this made it easier for Santa to get around on his motorcycle! He ditched the reindeer and zoomed off without a care in the world. He's about the only one, huh? 

bSoleille! And drum roll please... this is my 3000th post (2994 published and 6 drafts since I started this blog in 2012 - I will have them all published by year's end (including those 6 drafts half-done). It couldn't have come on a more fitting day of the year. 

Terri

Beep Beep!!

 

No comments: