A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

December is Here and Nearing 3000 Posts!

It was my brother-in-law, Don Tomoff, who threw down the gauntlet on me to start a blog in December of 2011. I mulled it over in my mind for several weeks before I took the plunge on January 1, 2012 with a mission of writing a couple of sentences on what I'm grateful for each day and one photo. I definitely fulfilled that promise and then some. 

This blog has morphed, changed, blocked and tackled for close to 10 years. It has been one heck of a ride. I couldn't have done it without YOU, my readers! Thank YOU! Some have actually read all my posts (maybe one or two, but that doesn't matter!). I'm thrilled if you found something I wrote profound, funny, sad, poignant or just plain silly. I've covered international and domestic travel; a good movie; quilting; soccer; 5K's 10K's, triathlons and half marathons; great Netflix shows; high school and college graduations; celebrating others stories; plus some of the journey while I worked on my book, The Focused Fight; milestone(s) anything; holidays and haikus; my Mom's passing (and others) and my family/son's cancer journey over the last decade. I can't believe it as I approach 3000 of these bad boys. 

Really it's a mix bag of stuff; just like life itself. 

I've been thinking on what I want to do next. I'll be mulling over ideas over this final month of the year. I plan to keep my readers apprised of what I plan to do in 2022 regarding a blog, or some type of newsletter - most likely not anything daily. Although it's been fun, it is a lot of work that I realize I've been privileged to do. 

I am in the midst of working on my sophomore book about cars! I'll share more as December unfolds, and may even share a story or two that will be in the book. A sneak peak if you will. Beep Beep!

bSoleille!

Terri

Tis the Season



No comments: