A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, December 3, 2021

Happy Birthday Bill (and Twin Don)!

Birthdays;  they come and go and add years to our lives! Yikes!! That's why it is important to acknowledge the day one enters this world, warts and all. So let me take this golden opportunity to wish my hubby Bill a very Happy BirthDay today. I know he will take the challenge on his 64th lap around the sun (he is 63 today in case you are wondering and don't want to get a headache doing the math). 

Cheers to Happy! Cheers to Kindness! Cheers to some Mission he will be on in the next year (although he could be planning something the next minute/day/week/month - who knows?). 

BSoleille! The bright side of Birthdays, today and always! I love this guy to the moon and back - maybe a couple of times...

Terri

Bill and his book he wrote last year Living Life Off the Track- an autobiography. He only made two copies, one for us and one for his twin. He's working on another book to be, fingers crossed, published in 2022! 


No comments: