A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Quilt Retreat 2021!

It has almost been two years since our guild has gathered together to sew on for an entire weekend at West River, MD, retreat center. I can't believe we are here, but it seems just like it was yesterday.

It's lovely. Being on the water is even better. 

There is a lot to catch up on with our sewing projects as well as our sewing sister friendships!  Three-out-of-towners, including my sister, Kimberly from Cleveland, have joined the gang (Carrie Casto from the AZ and Mary Nielsen from Florida being the other two). 

My car was jammed with all our stuff — double of everything like two sewing machines plus we have to bring bedding/towels etc. 

I've got a few projects lined up and ready to work/sew/laugh/eat and share advice about everything in life and then some.

bSoleille!

Terri

Me and Kim

Kim and a Christmas quilt

Working on a pattern


No comments: