A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, November 29, 2021

November Sunsets

Those who have read my blog over the last almost 10 years know that I love me a good sunset. Sunrises aren't too shabby either, but an all out blaze of riotous color really gets my attention. Of all the months in a year, though, I've been a huge fan of January sunsets. However, over the last couple of years, they haven't been as stellar as in years past. 

Twenty-nine days ago in walks November of 2021. Sunny skies (mostly) with dropping temps and humidity have led to beautiful awe-inspiring sunsets throughout the entire month. Today's photo is from a sunset last week (tonight's was good too, but was on a zoom call and couldn't get outside in time to capture it). 

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: