A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, November 18, 2021

A WIC Meetup with Annette Mason!

Most may know I’m still writing every single day; quilting too. I haven’t missed a writing day in about 245 days. It's much easier to carry a phone or computer to write than to haul my sewing machine and all the accoutrements that go along with sewing stitches. In the Akimbo's worldwide writing cohort called Writing in Community (WIC),  I've been crafting a good idea for my sophomore book with a publish date in 2022. 

The Zoom rooms is where I’ve found my writing tribe. I've been lucky enough to meet up with a few folks over the last several months; one, Annette Mason, I've been able to meet up with her three times (she lives on the West Coast but she and her husband often have business in the DC area). She is an awesome writer (and sketch artist) honing her skills as she finishes her first book soon.

Yesterday we were able to meet up for a quick lunch in Georgetown (Washington Harbor). Even though the weather was a little cool, the sun was warm enough and we were able to comfortably eat outside - right on the water. Man, I love that!

bSoleille!

Terri




No comments: