A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Hey Potential Writers/Book Authors!

Some people may know that I have been Writing in Community (WIC) since June of 2020. Hubby Bill has been too. When I started my memoir, The Focused Fight in July of 2016, I had all intentions of writing and publishing the book, hopefully sooner than later. However, that later took me five years to complete. It wasn't until I got into WIC that everything changed for me and that I found my writing people and my voice to finish that doggone manuscript once and for all. 

Honestly, I didn't know what I didn't know. The generous support and care of the community helped me bring this book home over the next nine months. It was the daily practice of writing that catapulted me and many others, not necessarily for a book (though there were those too), but perhaps written content for a blogpost, newsletter, Facebook post, LinkedIn and other social media outlets, or just plain fun. 

Have you dabbled in poetry?  Ever wanted to write a children's book? Have you ever thought you'd like to write a legacy piece for your children and grandchildren? The WIC is a safe space to explore all those options and more. There is no one red-lining your work. It's up to you on how much you want to share with others or write each day - even for 15 minutes. It's a world-wide cohort of people hailing from every part of the globe. 

It will enrich your life beyond your wildest dreams. 

Here is the link if interested (and permission for yourself to invest in yourself): https://www.akimbo.com/writingincommunity

The next Writing in Community starts October 11, 2021. I hope to see you there!

BSoleille!

Terri

Bill wrote his autobiography and used lulu.com to publish (2) copies of Living Life...Off the Track
and me with my self-published memoir- The Focused Fight (ebook/paperback on Amazon)


No comments: