A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Cars, Cars, Cars

I continue to "throw paint at the wall" in my writing nowadays. I've been sharing some soccer stories here as in The Lady in the Soccer Suit as well as some car stories about the jalopies/fleet of vehicles I've/we've owned/borrowed/rented through the years. It's been big fun reflecting back on what wheels I've been behind riding down the highways and byways of our great land.

In the Writing in Community that I've been a part of for over a year and a half is the safe space where I flesh out my stories. Currently, I am having a ball on with writing about car stories. I am also interested in other people's car stories too. Maybe you can help me?

If you are interested in writing/talking/sending me a favorite car story, I would be greatly honored. It may show up in a future book, with your permission of course. Please let me know if interested. 

Think about it while you are rolling down the highway...

You can find me at www.territomoff.com or on Facebook in this thread. 

BSoleille! The bright side of THANK YOU! 

Terri




No comments: