A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, October 11, 2021

A Plate of Salt Caramel Brownies

The taste of deliciousness is definitely a plate of salt caramel brownies. Most know I love a CCC (chocolate chip cookie), or three or four to make sure that first one is a good one. But a plate of brownies has got to ride shotgun to the CCC. I wouldn't call it second best. No, it's up there; a bit different than a cookie that's all. That carmel was oozing out of the brownies once out of the oven that screamed, "EAT ME." We had to put tinfoil on the plate so there would be no taste testers going on until we arrived at our destination to share them (and leave all the extras!). 

I had to do something with the beautiful glass plate I received as a gift this summer. I felt the brownies would do the plate justice. It certainly did.

When I say, "never underestimate the power of a CCC," right behind that one is, "never underestimate the power of a plate of brownies," too. 

They are always appreciated!

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: