A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Easy Frittata for Dinner!

I had a hankering for quiche today but did not have all the ingredients.  So I pivoted into the frittata realm and looked for an easy recipe to use items I already had on board. Easy enough. I found a super easy recipe and had most of the items "required." There is always the idea of mix and match with things suggested and what's really on hand; that's how I like to roll in the kitchen.

Initially I wanted eggs and spinach. Adding the extras was divine—a red onion, garlic, a yellow pepper, a large cut up tomato and salt and pepper. The slow(er) sauteéing helps the veggies, and 10 eggs whisked up and spread over the pan was key. The eggs set with the veggies in the 375 degree oven for 13 minutes and looked great upon exiting. Tasting it after another five minutes was heavenly!

Looking for yummy? This dish, even for dinner, was a great choice. If interested, you can check out the full recipe here: frittata- not only for breakfast!

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: