A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, October 18, 2021

Footnote to Yesterday's Post:

I couldn’t see 25 years down the road (who can?). What I found with that diagnosis and what was swirling around us (bad news compounding), I sometimes could not see past the day, let alone a week.

That’s why it is a HUGE blessing that we’ve experienced, yes, experienced the good, bad and the ugly for 25 years!

I’ll take it. Too many did not have a chance to rack up days, or weeks, let alone years.

Thank you for the beautiful comments. Today is another day to enjoy!

BSoleille!

Terri

Ryan loving his flat top grill while smokin' something else! Everything coming off his fleet of grills is DELICIOUS! Ry'sGuysBBQ rocks!


No comments: