A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, October 10, 2021

10/10/21 or Ten for Ten

On this 10th Day of the 10th month, I decided to list the 10 for 10 things I'm thankful for today:

My family, immediate and extended (always hoping for good health!)

My friends doing all kinds of cool stuff (I see you on social media!)

My bee-mates and guild mates making and creating beautiful quilts and other quilty things (mostly to give to others!)

My cohort of world-wide writing friends that I've had the pleasure to meet through Zoom rooms and a few IRL this past summer.

My legs, heart and stamina that I can referee seven games of soccer in two days.

My full fridge of good food for tasty meals in the next week.

My beautiful flowers that my family surprised me with a couple of weeks ago that are still kicking and bring me joy.

My memories of funny stories that I continue to write about every single day (here in the blog and in The Writing in Community - now in its third session)

My iPhone. It's a hand-held rocket of information that is one of the best inventions in the 21st century. It's a camera too. What doesn't it do?

My blog readers! You have been the wind beneath my wings for the last almost 10 years. I am closing in on my 3,000th post very soon. I can't thank you enough!

BSoleille!

Terri






No comments: