A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Vision for a Happy New Year/Decade in 2020

Here's wishing everyone a very Happy New Year. Hopefully, we can all make it a quest to make this the beginning of a new and rewarding decade, and to remember that the "living" is in the "smaller" moments, even the quiet ones, and perhaps, the not so quiet ones, depending on the situation.

Since the age of 14, my 2020 vision plummeted and I began wearing glasses, frankly, contact lenses to correct my vision to a "perfect 2020." On a much larger scale, our world today seems blurred in so many areas. My hope is for the next year, and decade, the lenses of our lives; politically, socially, economically, technologically and culturally, will begin to form a crystallized vision of good, and kindness and resiliency as best as we can.

I know, almost "impossible," right? But why not chip away in our corner(s) of the world one thought/one moment/one idea at a time? I'm going to try!

BSoleille! The bright side of a new beginning for all!

Terri

Photo below: A scoot around the Crofton Parkway (almost 4 miles)


No comments: