A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, January 17, 2020

New Patio Doors!

We've gone from cheap (came with the house and moved in 2002 during a kitchen renovation) single pane French Doors to a slider. Not that exciting but we've noticed in the last two days that they have been installed that they are way more energy efficient and keeping the "cold weather" out where is should be...ahem. Now to finish up with some paint and getting rid of 'stuff' and we should be all set!

BSoleille!

Terri






No comments: