A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Wolf Wolf Moon

Have any of your dogs or wild coyotes been howling at the moon in the last few days? It was surely bright, as the January moon not only kept the dogs up at night, but everyone else too (need good window coverage to block it out if you like total darkness to catch some zzz's).

My photo is taken on my phone (no filter), which was not too shabby and I liked it's composition. Moon not super clear, but its brightness does shine through some clouds passing by...

BSoleille! The bright side of howling at the moon!

Terri




No comments: