A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Stash Enhancement Trip

Today I took a trip with a few quilt buddies to Denver, Intercourse, Bird-In-Hand Pennsylvania area for fabric shopping. It was a great day checking out Obie's, an over the top, bolts of fabric to the ceiling with a rickety old staircase and dust bunnies everywhere quilt shop, plus Sauder's and Zook's. I admit to some stash enhancement purchases, and I will make a quilt out of the fabric bought
today!

Although I took photos inside Obie's, I found what I thought was just a wee bit more of an interesting photo op- the extraordinary amount of black bolts of fabric (as we were in a location in the heart of Amish and Mennonite country).

BSoleille, the bright side of pretty fabrics!
Terri

No comments: