A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Clean Choppers

A new pair of contacts, a flu shot and no cavities is what I'm thankful for today. I especially love to go to the dentist as I practically fall asleep in the chair as they are working in my mouth. Very relaxing for me although I hear that is not the case for a lot of folks. It is such a great feeling to have clean and smooth teeth but I wish it lasted longer than a few days!

My photo was taken about two weeks ago at the Key School soccer fields in Annapolis. Beautiful scenery right from the field!

BSoleille! For bright and shiny choppers (teeth).

Terri

No comments: