A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Perfect Rainbow

My post today was easy enough and happened at 7:55am as I pulled into my school and looked up from my parking spot. A perfectly symmetrical rainbow over the Broadneck peninsula radiating all the colors so brilliantly. "Stunning" and "spectacular" were the two adjectives I thought of as I finagled all my bags to the ground and fished my phone out of my pocket to take the photos, and they still do not do justice as well as the naked eye.

Thankful to see such a beautiful one, and thought about checking out the pot o' gold at the end of it.....

BSoleille! For the bright side of morning rainbows!

No comments: