A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dinner at the New Wegman's

Although we do not get together as often as we would like, I met two "Pheen" moms, Patti and Angie, at the hot bar/food court inside the always good Wegman's. The food was good but the company great! Lots of catching up to do with our daily lives.

Following dinner I arrived late to my bee (don't like to do that) and enjoyed the rest if the evening talking quilting, retreat and patterns!

My photo is of my most recent tshirt quilt that is already hanging in a quilt show/exhibit at the Sports and Learning Center (next to Fed Ex Field) in Landover, Maryland through January 4, 2013.

BSoleille! The bright side of hot food on a cold and rainy night!

Terri

No comments: