A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Four More Quilts

Yesterday and today I started working on a pack of four new tshirt quilts for commission. I would like to have then completed and sent out before Christmas and I think I am in a great position to do just that. I had the stereo set on Christmas tunes to keep me working like one of Santa's elves and bright sunshine streaming into my work space for good lighting.

After cutting and squaring my "blocks", I toss away the scraps on the floor. My photo today is Lucky snuggling on the scrap pile of cut up tshirts! Both dogs love them.

BSoleille,
Terri

No comments: