A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Yay to Friendship!

The Rhodes girls started our day on the ski lift (for a fun pic) and hike around a lake at the top of one of the runs at Holiday Valley ski resort. The mountain coaster was not too shabby either! This area is a boon for winter sports enthusiasts, but a cute town in the summer to hang out with friends, especially with ones I've known for a long time. 

A fan favorite amongst our crew is eating a good lunch and dinner at cute, fun or interesting restaurants. So far, so good; we've liked them all here in Ellicottville, New York. 

Photo below is all of us on a chair at the top of the ski lift (not operating). I've never downhill skied in my life, but the five other girls have. Thankfully, I have been on a working ski lift only during the summer months so I know what it's all about.

BSoleille! The bright side of friendship!

Terri



No comments: