A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Ellicottville New York!

People reading along with me might think I don't want to be home this summer, as we just finished the month of July with being gone (5) weekends in a row. I do like my home...but it's time to get back out there - all safely too. 

I happen to be extending my weekends in August with this first trip to Ellicottville, New York (home of Holiday Valley for winter snow skiers), with my Rhodes High gals. There is never a dull moment when the six of us get together. We've been doing a yearly trip for the past several years now and wanted to explore this area of New York in the summertime. The town is cute; our Airbnb, big and wonderful to accommodate all of us. 

I think a hike is on tap in the morning in one of the nearby state parks. It's bear country here too. We will be on alert for Smokey the Bear!

BSoleille!

Terri

Dinner at the Ellicottville Brewery: Robin, Debbie, me, Sue, Sarah, and Kata


No comments: