A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, August 30, 2021

Infobesity

Have you heard this word lately? Infobesity? It's all the information coming at us like a firehose. Sometimes it is just too much. Sometimes we see things and want to hear more. We've had to become circus acts of balancing whatever is going on with our world, and then the world at large. Nothing is easy. But there is always hope. 

If you have been reading along with my blog for the past 2,884 of them, I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Today is my 2,885th post; 115 to reach that self-imposed number of 3,000. There are 123 days left of 2021, and I'm gonna make mine count! I'd like to come in at 3,000, or slightly over, but not under. That leaves me with eight days to "play" with, or not post. 

My hope today is to morph this blog into my website's blog: territomoff.com for the coming year(s). Perhaps I'll morph it to a new name (still deciding), but behind the curtain, it will still be the same ole me. 

In a couple of months I'll be 60 years old. My 59th year has been wild with so many things in my world, and the world at large, spinning rapidly like a large swirling dervish. From Covid-19, to lockdowns, to "something is not right with me," then learning I have uterine cancer the day after I finished the writing for my book, to self-publishing that work two months later, to healing and hearing from people near and far about so many things (my health and the book), my head and heart are swelling with love and gratitude for ALL of IT. 

I am a connector, and I hope I keep connecting with you! My other plan right now is to do some marketing of my third baby, The Focused Fight, because September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. I feel my book will help that one person, one family at a time if it gets noticed and then the best thing...it's read!

bSoleille! The bright side of culling for us what information we like to hear and know about. 

Terri

This mountain could care less about infobesity!


No comments: