A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Where is Summer Going?

The days are rolling by way to fast this summer. I'm thinking they are faster since so many of us are actually doing things and vacationing which is a wonderful thing. Can you believe it's August 1st? I'm patting myself on the back for not missing a day blogging in July (it's a looong month). I'm trying to keep those (6) off days at bay for as long as possible (self-imposed deadline of 3000 posts come 12/31/21). 

I hope we all have sunny skies and warm temperatures through September at least. 

My photo below screams summer don't you think?

BSoleille!

Terri




No comments: