A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, August 13, 2021

Berthoud & Boulder!!

Instead of driving for three days to Colorado we decided to fly the friendly skies! Way easier, but I may miss traveling across the USA. I will say it’s easy peasy to be out West from the East Coast in 5 hours by air.  

Once at the Misencik’s in Berthoud, we had a little bit of time to have some down time before Mark and Linda Misencik treated us to a benefit dinner at the Flagstaff House in Boulder. Our six course dinner with delicious wine pairings will benefit a foundation quite near and dear to our hearts like the ones we know in DC; "There With Care" based in Boulder. https://therewithcare.org/

Their mission, like a few out East, provide a wide range of services to families with critical phases of their children’s medical crisis. This foundation has built a network of services to ease the burden of the day to day obligations to over 800 families in Colorado! 

BSoleille!

Terri







No comments: