A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Road Map of the Lower 48

I guess my bucket list of visiting all 50 states in a lifetime has garnered some interest, starting with our hosts, Linda and Mark Misencik. They pulled out their trusty Travel Vision United States Road Map once we were done eating and back from our Dakota trip. They immediately began marking off the states they have visited, and those they have not--even from their youth. Maybe we can visit a few states we can do together in the future. 

My photos below are of Linda and Mark as well as some of the wildflowers captured in the Black Hills Canyon in Spearfish, SD. Mid-August is late for blooming wildflowers as the snow will start flying in a month or so. I was happy to take in all the flowers and Forest Bathing I could (another post).

bSoleille!

Terri

What state next, honey?







No comments: