A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Back in Boulder/Berthoud with an Akimbo Meetup

Last full day in Colorado with a fantastic meet up with a two people from my Akimbo writing group! Bill and I already met Annette Mason of Solana Beach, CA at the beginning of the month in DC. Today at lunchtime we were thrilled to meet Angus Lockyer (a Brit) living in Boulder, along with Annette who flew to Colorado this morning for a volunteer effort over this coming weekend. Luckily, she was available to get to Boulder and have lunch with us too. 

Our repast overlooking the famous Flatirons was wonderful. A deep conversation with the four of us on many topics was magical and enlightening beyond measure. Our friendships in writing began with daily postings on the Akimbo Discourse, along with Write Nows and Read Out Louds in Hollywood Square style for far too long. With that method, a worldwide cohort is achieved by cheering each other on with whatever the others are writing or blogging or bringing value into the world through their words. Annette and Angus have been a huge part of that effort!

I am over the moon with gratitude with another meet up IRL. 

BSoleille!

Terri





No comments: