A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Tissue! No Issue!

Our tissue boxes in a couple of places around the house have sat unused for the last 18 months. I think there is dust on the one coming out of the box that's located in our bathroom. Not TMI, but I blew my nose for the first time in a year and a half. I'm not sick or have a cold, I think it was from the chlorine after swimming laps that I needed to clear out. In fact, I used the dusty one coming out of the box (that's how I knew). 

That was one thing in lockdown, not a cold, fever or chill the entire time. With masks on and only going to the grocery store two times a month, how would I, or anyone else doing similar shopping routines, catch anything except the unthinkable...Covid? Our bubble group was homebound too so minimal chance to catch anything from them. 

Do you have dusty tissues? I should add, if folks have allergies, tissues have been probably needed. For some reason, we did not have any allergies that rotated through several seasons through lockdown. 

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: