A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Local Crofton/Annapolis Folks - Check Out Sweet Home Salvage This Weekend!

If you live in the greater Crofton area, maybe you have checked out: Sweet Home Salvage:  https://www.sweethomesalvage.com/ As their website says, they are the area's latest and most charming place to find new and vintage home furnishings, as well as antiques, jewelry, apparel, gift items and so much more. They are local gals, Gail Kramer and Pam Michienzi, who highlight local area artisans as well. The candles they sell are made in by a Crofton candlemaker that are awesome—great gifts too (I've purchased several since they've opened). 

Since publishing The Focused Fight, Gail and Pam contacted me and asked if I would be willing to sell copies in their shop! I am thrilled beyond measure for their generous offer to sell them this weekend. Please click on their link for their hours and location. 

If you are familiar enough with Crofton they are in the old piano shop behind the bowling alley. Their shop is beautiful and a great treat to have in our community. Go and find something fun (and useful) to swap out something old..er. 

BSoleille! A huge SHOUT of THANKS to Gail and Pam and Sweet Home Salvage!

Terri




No comments: