A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Launch Prep for The Focused Fight

Last night's book club was the first of two events in Northeast Ohio. We had a wonderful night with insightful questions and answers with my sister's book club to kick off the weekend. Tomorrow will be prep for the party/book launch on Saturday, July 24, 2021 from 2-7pm! I am so excited to celebrate this milestone with family and friends! 

My whole family will be on hand to sign books, answer questions or talk about their "role" in the book. I may even read a passage or two if the mood strikes! It will be informal and fun and all are welcome. 

To check out upcoming events, including this book signing event, please check out: territomoff.com and then Pressroom. Location: 

New Hampton Clubhouse 1421-1461 Hamilton Drive, Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147

I would love to see some familiar faces - all are welcome.

BSoleille!

Terri




No comments: