A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Winds of Change

I heard today that the temperatures in the Carolina's were mild, like 58 degrees. However, school districts were closing classes tomorrow because they are about to get 8-10" of snow tonight and tomorrow and then back up to 58 on Wednesday. Wacky for sure. The rest of us up north have biting winds and low temps as well. It's been a wild ride with Mother Nature this winter, including such extremes as these "new" polar vortexes that....bite!  Wool sweaters, a down coat and long underwear are the answers to comfort during these fridged days. 

My photo today is Mother Natures perfection with this simple leaf and it's perfect outline I discovered on my run. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of warm clothes. 

Terri

No comments: