A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Daydreaming of Warmer Weather

I am going out of a limb today, as I am writing this blog at 2:31pm (not my usual); but I needed a break from a quilt I am working on that is giving me challenges.  Thankfully, after changing the needle, rethreading the machine a million times (OK, not quite, but you get the frustration coming through), and a bunch of small scraps in practicing the tension of the side of the quilt, it dawned on me to change the bobbin, as a poorly wound bobbin has been causing all my angst!  I am now back in business with good tension, whew!

You may wonder how that circles back to "daydreaming" of warmer weather, well, my machine faces the front window and I am seeing the bunch of snow that fell last night, and with all my above "problems" went over to my computer to look for a photo I needed for another project.  As I perused through about 5.000 photos, I happened to land on last years' vacation photos.  I could not help but stop and "daydream" of warm water, a bathing suit, and ride on a jetski!  How is that for a full circle or how my mind has been wandering lately......

BSoleille!  The bright side knowing summer is really around the corner!

Terri

No comments: