A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas Amaryllis

My photo today is the Christmas amaryllis in full bloom!  Fabulous! My neighbor bought me (and her) those huge bulbs back on November 17th and I planted mine that day hoping for blooms on 12/25. Not that day, but today the flowers are in full stride and beautiful and I am thankful for that!  Now if I can figure out how to preserve that bulb for next Christmas - oops, I will google it for further information, of course. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of a 2 1/2 foot plant!

Terri 

No comments: