A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Off to a Good Start

The past week I have been thinking of New Years resolutions (beyond the obligatory eat less, run/exercise more ones), and I think will try to learn something brand new. Last year I vowed to have fresh flowers on a continuous basis and that worked out quite well. I am going to continue this one this year too. And although I love technology and all my sewing, I would like to get back to reading a book a week. I missed it in 2013. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of a new resolution!

Terri

Photo of that Amaryllis Bulb I planted awhile ago that was supposed to bloom on Christmas. Not quite ready but almost there and it is 25" tall!  My "fresh flower". 




No comments: