A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

"Home Is Where the Wifi Is"

Remember the good old days and the saying, "home is where the heart is"?  In our technological society today, and according to my son, "home is where the wifi is"!  He threw that out today while we were driving along and it struck a chord with me. Everyone is so connected, and it has to be fast. The home and hearth of "yesteryear" seems to be "replaced" by robotic vacuums, high speed internet, a thousand cable TV stations, and mobile devices that has the "world" in your hand. I'm thankful to be living in these exciting tech times. And hopefully, it's going to get even better with more tech advancements. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of "wee fee", supposedly that's how the French people say wifi!

Terri 

Photo of a wicked snow storm that began exactly at 5:00pm this evening. We are in for some cold days ahead!

No comments: