A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Back in the Saddle of Possibillabees

I'm thankful my sewing machine has finally been turned on and sewn with in 2014!  Not rusty a bit. And, the best part was I got to sew with my bee, the Possibilibees!  We had a "play"date (I mean sew date) plus we did our Christmas gift exchange. It was a lot of fun and basically a mini retreat that went the entire day. 

My photos include Susie's set up with four of us in the living room (three were set up in the dining room), and our gifts: Thank You cards, Bee pincushion, a thread catcher with Hershey kisses, a "Possibillibee pincushion, a pair of fleece socks and a holiday motif kitchen towel. The beauty of the gifts is that we all get the same thing, though maybe in a different color. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of Christmas in January!

Terri


No comments: