A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, January 13, 2014

The Dawn of a New Quilt Shop

A quilter in my guild, Dawn Stewart, opened a brand new quilt shop today!  Her "grand opening" will be in March, but her shop located at 9691A Gerwig Lane, Columbia MD 21046, already started long arm quilting classes and has plans for a block of the month club. Fabric an notions are arriving daily. Dawn is also an Handi-Quilter dealer (and her husband repairs them). This is exciting news for Spring Water Designs!

BSoleille!  The bright side of a brand new quilt shop!!

Terri






No comments: