A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, September 27, 2021

Podcast on The Focused Fight with Pro Linda McLachlan!

It was a real treat for me to be on Linda McLachlan's podcast recently: The Arena. Linda is the consummate pro, with a great radio voice and outstanding questions for her interviewees. I met her in Akimbo's Writing In Community. She's clear and concise. We had a wonderful session while recording this podcast over a month ago. I learned it takes time to splice and dice it to where is spits out at about 45 minutes and it gooood. 

It's profound.

It's powerful.

Please tune in. I'm posting here today, but will post it on other social media platforms after September 30th due to Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. I think this podcast would get lost with all the other posts I've done and the one minute videos I'm doing each day, and this one is too important to miss (in my humble opinion - not that anyone is asking...but...)

Thanks for listening when you get the chance!

BSoleille!

Terri

https://the-arena-living-a-courageous-life.simplecast.com/episodes/terri-tomoff-with-great-love




No comments: