A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, September 6, 2021

Labor Day 2021

I hope everyone will sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labor this Labor Day. Hey, the last 1.5 years hasn't been a bed of roses for anyone. So much strife in the world that it would be a good idea to quiet the mind of all the crazy, if not outright, bad stuff, going on each day. 

Maybe being with your loved ones, or even a new friend, will lift your spirit. We don't know what's happening around the corner, so live each day to the fullest! 

What's that saying, "Today it a gift...that's why it's called the present."

BSoleille! The bright side of Labor Day Weekend 2021!

Terri



No comments: