A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Lotta Work and Effort for a One Minute Video

Before I get back to finish the '73 Mercury Maverick car story, I wanted to share that prepping, videoing (sometime more than one take than I like/hubby likes since he is the videographer) and loading it all up to social media takes time. More than I thought.

However, I am very happy to do so in spreading our message of hope and inspiration. I am/we are doing that one family and one person at a time which has been my mission the entire time. 

Thank you for reading along. Here is a sneak peek at the behind the scenes of setting up the videos.

BSolellie!

Terri

Using my quilting design boards!


No comments: