A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Quilt Wine to Celebrate

No cake for me today (though I admire them, but I'm more a chocolate chip/brownie type gal), but how about a celebration that includes a bottle of Quilt? Can it be? Yes, and it's smooth as a steam pressed seam in a quilt...

BSoleille! The bright side of a glass of liquid Quilt...to celebrate a quilter's birthday!

Terri

A shout of BIG Thanks to Linda Misencik who found this bottle of Quilt...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

How appropriate for a "Quilters Birthday", Happy Birthday