A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fall Quilt Retreat in West River, MD

Quilting on the water of the West River never gets old, especially with new projects, plenty of opinions to help any sewing or design elements and great people to hang with for the weekend. And how do we finish our time consuming quilts? One. Stitch. At. A. Time. Here on retreat we sew all day, and sometimes half the night. The hum of the machines and chatter pinging around the room just soothes my soul...

BSoleille! The bright side of sewing side by side with my quilting buddies!

Terri

Photos:

1) apparently only the 3 of them got the color of top to wear...Robin, Mary and Peggy 

2) lovely and calmWest River

3) me at the “wheel!”

4) we eat too at the dining hall on campus 


1 comment:

retstoy said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time