A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, May 1, 2017

25 55 85

If you guessed from the post title, it's all about three generations of Borkowski/Nolan/Tomoff women! A mere 30 years separate each of us from our mothers' and all going strong, or as strong as one can be (especially my Mom at 85). I am thankful when we made the whirlwind trip to Cleveland, Ohio, we were able to pop into the nursing home where my mom lives and say "hello." As Bette Davis said, "getting old ain't for sissies!"

Age is a "funny" thing sometimes; some days feeling like I'm 25 again, and my Mom, most likely, thinking she is 55 again. And being 25 is just that, well, 25!

BSoleille! The bright side of a multi-generational photo op.

Terri

No comments: