A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Little Boots

Country flare including a pair of cowboy boots is a staple for many folks no matter where they live. Of course, that love of owning and wearing a pair can spill over to a child, and while in Nashville, and touring the Belle Meade Mansion, we kept running into a family with a cute little four year old girl in cowboy boots. She strutted those boots all around the grounds and mansion and I felt compelled to take a photo of all that cuteness. Once we met up with them face to face, I asked the mom if I could take a photo of her daughter in her dress and boots, and she said, "yes!" So I did. Funny thing though, the mom mentioned they were hand-me-downs from a cousin, but her daughter, Nora, has never minded one bit.

BSoleille! The bright side of a cute four-year in cowboy boots!

Terri

No comments: