A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, May 22, 2017

First Look at Kelleys Island

I am so thankful to get up to Kelley's Island, Ohio, before the big summer season begins this weekend. Right now the island is so quiet and peaceful, and to run around the island plus work on a writing project has been a slice of heaven. My gracious hostess, Jodie (and Scot) Smith, has been making delicious meals for us, and the weather has gone from cold, windy and rainy to calm and sunny (all within the last 48 hours). We finally a fabulous sunset over Lake Erie this evening and it was still light out at 9:20pm! Now that much daylight is truly something to be thankful for!

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: