A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Rain and Wedding Shower

The pouring rain showers in Cleveland did not stop the fun in Amherst, Ohio, as the Misencik and Brown families showered bride-to-be, Caitlin Misencik, with gifts before her July wedding. Caitlin and her fiance', Julian, live in Boulder, CO, and that's where the wedding action will be held. I am thankful that Caitlin loved her "especially made for" quilt and, hopefully, will comfort them with many years of happiness! It was great to catch up with the mother of the bride, Linda, and the other Misencik woman, along with my sister-in-law, Beth Tomoff and niece, Kristin. A wedding shower is always an uplifting event as a new happy couple plan their lives together in love and bliss.

BSoleille!
Terri

Photos of the Caitlin and the guests...

No comments: