A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Yep Still Quilting

It has been awhile since I posted about any quilty things, but believe me my sewing machines have been hard at work. Tonight I just finished a tshirt quilt top that really turned out very cute. I incorporated lots of clothing elements (like footsie pj's), and other onesies, that I used to frame other shirts. But the one element that really shows off this quilt so nicely is the Lightning McQueen fabric used in the outer borders. I did not think I car could be so stinking cute!

BSoleille!  The bright side of Mattie's quilt. 

Terri

No comments: